July 4 is almost here … the 241st anniversary of our independence! Every Independence Day is a cause for celebration, and this year you are invited to mark the occasion with a magnificent array of patriotic collectibles. Order today for yourself and as great gifts for anyone who loves being free!
- 1976 3 Piece Silver Proof Set. To mark the 200th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence in 1976, the U.S. Mint issued the first circulating commemorative coin designs in U.S. history: a Quarter, Half Dollar, and Dollar with one-time-only reverse designs celebrating our independence and the dual date 1776-1976 on the obverse. At the same time, the U.S. Mint also produced a limited edition Proof Set of these three coins in 40% silver. These were the last 40% silver coins ever struck by the U.S. Mint, and they are the highest quality possible for any U.S. coins. This is the original Proof Set in the original U.S. Mint packaging!
- American Freedom Collection. Celebrate Independence Day with a fabulous set of two famous commemorative Silver Dollars honoring our freedom. The first is the 1986 Statue of Liberty Silver Dollar, while the second is the 1987 U.S. Constitution Silver Dollar. Both coins were struck in 90% silver and were struck in limited editions for one year only, so they have been out of issue for 30 years. Each uncirculated coin is in a protective holder, and they are presented in a deluxe wooden display case.
- July 4th Independence Day Dual-Sided Colorized $2 Bill. What better way to celebrate July 4th than with a genuine U.S. $2 bill depicting John Trumbull’s historic painting, The Signing of the Declaration of Independence … and it’s made even better with spectacular colorizing that brings the design to life on both sides. The $2 bill is the only commemorative bank note in U.S. history, and it was first issued in 1976 to mark the 200th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence. In addition to the back design, the front is colorized with U.S. flag designs and the Statue of Liberty to honor July 4th!
- 2017 24K Gold Plated Silver Eagle. The new 2017 Silver Eagle Dollar makes a great addition to any collection and a wonderful gift to celebrate freedom and liberty … and it’s even better when it’s layered in pure 24-karat gold! Each coin contains one ounce of pure silver and is presented in a custom wooden display case.
- 1986 2 Piece State of Liberty Dollar and Half Dollar. The Statue of Liberty is the very symbol of freedom … and it embodies the ideals we celebrate on Independence Day. In 1986, the U.S. Mint struck a limited edition set of commemorative coins marking the statue’s 100th anniversary: a Silver Dollar and a Half Dollar with one-time-only designs. You can now own the original Proof Set of both coins in the original U.S. Mint packaging. These coins have been out of issue for more than 30 years, but they remain one of the most patriotic of all U.S. Mint collectibles!