Coins, stamps, and banknotes make great collectibles – but when combined into interesting sets, they can also be both fascinating and educational. Each of these sets is displayed in a custom portfolio that is perfect for display in your home or office … and they also make great gifts for anyone who’s interested in history and America’s money and stamps.
- All modern paper currency is Federal Reserve Notes with green Treasury seals and green serial numbers. In the past, however, Americans used several different types of paper currency, and each type had a distinctively colored Treasury seal and serial numbers. This collection features three different types of historic currency with different colored seals: $5 United States Note, which was last made in the Series of 1963, with a RED Treasury seal and serial numbers; $1 Silver Certificate, last made in the Series of 1957, with a BLUE Treasury seal and serial numbers; and a rarely seen $2 Federal Reserve Note with a GREEN Treasury seal and serial numbers.
Complete WWII Silver Nickel Collection.
- From 1942 until the end of World War II in 1945, the U.S. Mint made Nickels in 35% silver to help the war effort. These “emergency” Silver Nickels are the first and only Silver Nickels in U.S. history, and this complete collection includes every year and every mint marks for a total of 11 different coins.
50 Years of Proof Coins.
- Proof coins are the best-quality coins struck by the United States Mint. Made in limited editions and not released into circulation, they are prized by collectors for their beauty and scarcity. This collection includes a set of Proof coins from each of the five decades from the 1960’s to the 2000’s: Lincoln Penny, Jefferson Nickel, Roosevelt Dime, Washington Quarter or State Quarter, and Kennedy Half Dollar.
Ultimate Presidential Coin Collection.
- In more than 200 years of U.S. Mint history, only six Presidents have been featured on regular-issue U.S. coins. This collection includes a coin from each regular-issue Presidential coin series together with the matching Presidential Dollar to create the ultimate Presidential tribute.
President’s Tribute Collection.
- Three amazing portfolios that honor Presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and Abraham Lincoln. Each portfolio includes a variety of U.S. coins depicting the featured President, along with an unusual and fascinating banknote that also features the President’s portrait.