Ever since the first State Quarters were released in 1999, collectors have fallen in love with America’s Quarters. The State Quarters that ran from 1999-2009 proved to be the most popular commemorative coins in U.S. history, and the America the Beautiful Quarters – also known as National Parks Quarters – that replaced them in 2010 is also a phenomenally popular series. However, each coin in these series was a limited edition of only about 10 weeks, and complete sets and enhanced coins are becoming harder to find with every passing day.
This is a rare opportunity to bring your collection of State Quarters and America the Beautiful Quarters up to date … start a new collection … or introduce a young collector to the joys of owning these unique American coins.
- America the Beautiful National Parks Set - 24K Gold Plated. A spectacular way to collect the America the Beautiful Quarters is with coins that are richly layered in 24-karat pure gold. Each coin was struck by the U.S. Mint and is official U.S. legal tender, but the gold layering is done privately to create coins of unprecedented beauty and importance. Just a tiny fraction of all America the Beautiful Quarters are set aside for the gold-layered editions – and for your convenience, they are available in complete year-sets starting with the first-year 2010 coins. Each set comes in a deluxe presentation case.
- America the Beautiful National Parks 5 Piece Quarter Set. The five-coin set is the ultimate collection of each coin in the America the Beautiful Quarters series. The set includes Brilliant Uncirculated coins from both the Philadelphia and Denver Mints, as well as a colorized coin, a 24-karat gold-layered coin, and a hologrammed coin. The complete set is housed in a custom folder that includes details about the site featured on the coin – and every coin issued to date is available in a separate folder. Order them all!
- America the Beautiful National Parks Set – Colorized. Starting in 2010, the America the Beautiful Quarters were issued to honor a National Park or other national site in each state, overseas territory, and the District of Columbia. Each ear’s set includes five different coins. One of the most popular ways to collect these coins is with the complete year set of five coins that are beautifully colorized to bring the images to life. These are specially enhanced coins that you will never find in circulation, and each year’s set comes in a deluxe presentation case.
- 1999-2009 24K Gold Hologram State Quarters. The ultimate State Quarters collection! Each original State Quarter is layered in seven mils of pure 24-karat gold, and each coin’s unique state design is then hologrammed … creating a spectacular golden effect unlike anything ever seen on U.S. coins before. The custom wooden frame makes it perfect for display in any home or office. This is a limited edition collection that is not available from the U.S. Mint – so it is essential to order immediately, before it disappears!
- 1999-2009 Colorized State Quarters. The original State Quarters were issued from 1999-2009, with one coin celebrating the history and culture of each state. These coins are long out-of-issue, but every coin is beautifully colorized – and the complete collection is displayed in a custom wooden frame with each state identified. It makes a great display – and a great gift for children and grandchildren.