Summer is finally here, and for millions of Americans that means it’s blockbuster movie time! And this is the perfect time to look back at some of the greatest movies and moviemakers, as portrayed on official legal tender coins.
- >2017 Star Wars 40th Anniversary Limited Edition Colorized Silver $2 Niue Coin.th anniversary silver coin features the full-color original poster depicting Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, C-3PO, and R2-D2. Amazingly, the coin is rectangular to depict the entire poster! It is struck in one ounce of 99.9% pure silver, and it comes in a custom display case with a Certificate of Authenticity. But beware … the worldwide mintage of only 10,000 is sure to sell out quickly.
- 2017 Star Wars Darth Vader Silver $2 Niue Coin. The officially licensed Star Wars coin shows a close-up image of Darth Vader with the Imperial logo in the background. The coin is struck in one ounce of 99.9% pure silver, but it is a limited edition of only 250,000 worldwide. Add this historic silver coin to your collection now … and may the force be with you.
- 2017 Disney Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales Colorized Silver $2 Niue Coin. The Pirates of the Caribbean movie series started in 2003 – and now, the latest blockbuster in 2017 is Dead Men Tell No Tales. Starring Johnny Depp as pirate Jack Sparrow, this thrilling new movie is featured on an official coin struck in one ounce of 99.9% pure silver – and colorized with an iconic image of Jack Sparrow. It is a limited edition of only 10,000 coins worldwide, and it comes in a custom display case with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- 2017 Disney Steamboat Willie Silver $2 Niue Coin. The brainchild of genius animator Walt Disney, Mickey Mouse made his first appearance in the short film “Steamboat Willie” in 1928. Since then, Mickey has become the very symbol of the Disney empire and perhaps the most famous animated character of all time. This stunning coin struck in one ounce of 99.9% pure silver features Mickey in his debut performance – but it is a limited edition of only 250,000 worldwide. It’s sure to be a hit with Disney and Mickey fans, so order quickly – before they’re all gone!
- Star Trek: The Next Generation Coin & Currency Collection – The Crew. While you’re in the mood, don’t forget about one of the most popular television shows – Star Trek: The Next Generation. The specially licensed Coin & Currency Collection was issued to celebrate the historic 30th anniversary. The genuine U.S. $2 bill is colorized to show the USS Enterprise and its crew, including Captain Jean-Luc Picard, along with the official Star Trek: The Next Generation 30th anniversary logo … while the colorized U.S. Kennedy Half Dollar features the USS Enterprise. A great gift for any Star Trek fan!