1999-2009 BU State Quarters Framed$ 119.95 $ 99.95 677L
Confidentially and privacy secured.
1999-2009 BU State Quarters FramedPrice: $ 119.95 $ 99.95 SKU: 677L
Availability: In Stock
The State Quarters are America’s most popular coins – but few people will ever have the chance to own the fabulous set of coins.
The State Quarters program started in 1999. Each year, five different states were honored on their unique State Quarters. The order of issue is the order in which the states joined the Union. Each coin was struck for only about 10 weeks and can never be made again.
The collection includes all 56 State Quarters - including the 2009 District of Columbia and 5 U.S. Territories.
The complete collection is in a custom frame, ready to be displayed in any home or office.
- 1999 coins are Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Georgia, Connecticut.
- 2000 coins are Massachusetts, Maryland, South Carolina, New Hampshire, Virginia.
- 2001 coins are New York, North Carolina, Rhode Island, Vermont, Kentucky.
- 2002 coins are Tennessee, Ohio, Louisiana, Indiana, Mississippi.
- 2003 coins are Illinois, Alabama, Maine, Missouri, Arkansas.
- 2004 coins are Michigan, Florida, Texas, Iowa, Wisconsin.
- 2005 coins are California, Minnesota, Oregon, Kansas, West Virginia.
- 2006 coins are Nevada, Nebraska, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota.
- 2007 coins are Montana, Washington, Idaho, Wyoming, Utah.
- 2008 coins are Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona, Alaska, and Hawaii
- 2009 coins are the District of Columbia and five U.S. territories: the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands.