2013 Australia 1 oz Silver Year of the Snake BU$ 44.95
Confidentially and privacy secured.
2013 Australia 1 oz Silver Year of the Snake BUPrice: $ 44.95 SKU:
Availability: In Stock
These .999 fine Silver coins feature a beautiful snake design honoring 2013 as the Year of the Snake. With a limited mintage of just 300,000 coins, these 1 oz Silver coins are not often encountered in the marketplace.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each round is sealed in protective plastic.
- The Year of the Snake comes around once every 12 years, and these rounds are dated to commemorate the event.
- Obverse: The 2013 Silver Lunar Year of the Snake coin features a snake curled around a tree branch. The Chinese character for "Snake" and the inscription "Year of the Snake" also appear with the Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mint-mark.
- Reverse: Ian Rank-Broadley’s likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II with “Elizabeth II” and “Australia” above, and “1 oz 999 Silver,” “2013” and the face value below.
- Guaranteed by the Perth Mint.