Susan B. Anthony Dollar PR68 or better$ 49.95 276Y
Confidentially and privacy secured.
Susan B. Anthony Dollar PR68 or betterPrice: $ 49.95 SKU: 276Y
Availability: In Stock
The Susan B. Anthony Dollar was introduced in 1979 to replace the dollar bill. The Anthony Dollar was first minted in 1979 and was America’s first small-size Dollar coin. It was the first circulating coin to feature an identifiable woman.
It depicts Susan B. Anthony (1820-1906), the woman’s rights pioneer whose work led to the 19th Amendment to the Constitution that assures women the right to vote.
The reverse is an adaptation of the official Apollo 11 mission patch; it shows an American eagle landing on the moon, with the Earth above its head.
- The coin was struck for just four years (1979-1981, 1999) and is one of the shortest-lived coins in U.S. history.
- In addition to coins struck in circulation quality, a few coins were made each year in Proof quality. 1979-1981 Proof coins were made in San Francisco, while the 1999 Proof was made in Philadelphia.
- Proofs are the highest quality coins. Each coin is struck multiple times under high pressure to create three-dimensional designs and mirrored backgrounds. Due to the painstaking process, Proofs are limited editions.
- This coin is guaranteed Proof PR-68 or better condition, as graded and certified by an independent coin grading service. Coins are graded on a 70-point scale, so this is one of the highest grades possible.
- The coin is encapsulated in a special tamper-proof, sonically-sealed holder that both protects the coin and guarantees the grade.
Year will vary.